Home > Child Support Enforcement > Undistributed Child Support Funds ("UDC")

Do we owe you money?

The Attorney General's Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED) was created because public policy is in favor of establishing paternity, of having parents support their children, and in having fair and equitable support orders. Once child support orders are established, the AG Office's CSED collects funds from the non-custodial parent for the support of the minor children, or back to the Government of Guam for reimbursement in cases where the custodial parent received government assistance under the AID to Families with Dependent Children ("AFDC"), now known as the Temporary Assistance of Needy Families ("TANF").


However, with the passage of time, some parents changed their residences but failed to update the CSED with their new contact information, failed to maintain their bank account for direct deposits, or have since passed away. As a result, the AG Office's CSED has accumulated a significant amount of undistributed funds. You may be entitled to these funds.


If you believe you have undistributed funds (UDC) to claim, fill out the form below and email it to [email protected].